Galfer Wave? rotors are made of a proprietary 420 high carbon stainless steel for increased memory retention during heat cycles
* Each Wave? disc is laser cut for precision and to eliminate the stress most other discs occur during stamped manufacturing.
* All Galfer Wave? rotors are stress tested using our COSMOS analyzing system.
* Each Wave? design goes through an extensive brake dyno test which allows evaluation of its performance in conditions no rider can create.
* Patented Wave? design includes not only an outer Wave? but also an inner Wave? which equalizes heat transfer and dissipates much faster
* With the exception of solid mount Wave? rotors, Galfer features full floating Wave? blades which ensure optimum pad to rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel.
* Galfer Wave? rotors are protected under US PTO#6,386,340 and US Trademark# 76,517,881.